Paypal Credit

While browsing online shopping for razors at "the" most affordable quality replacement razor blade site in America called Dorco USA, I made my selection and went to purchase fully expecting to pay with my debit card when I noticed that they accepted Paypal Credit.

For those who are not familiar with Paypal Credit, it was formerly called "Bill Me Later" which would allow you to purchase a product online today and not have to pay for it until up to 6 months later with zero interest just as long as you spent at least $99 on the purchase.

Now, mind you...I'd applied for Bill Me Later on several occasions while being denied each and every time but I figured since my credit had improved somewhat over the last couple of years I thought to myself, what did I have to lose?

Well, to my surprise I was instantly approved for a $250 line of credit and although this line of credit is not earth shattering, it is still $250 more than I expected which is always a win-win!

So in short, if you are looking to make a purchase via Paypal or at any one of the many online stores that accept Paypal at checkout, then I highly recommend Paypal Credit as I feel that the approval rate is good even with a poor credit score hovering around 600.

And lastly, to my loyal follower Blake...I'm Back!

Join the fight to stop bill collector harassment... Please share this page